About.me questions

While making my about.me page, I was impressed by how smoothly the user was guided through the process.  While there were a couple things I did not like(you were unable to see some content, and it wasn't easily apparent how a bio was formed or the page made more usable in general), the overall experience and product was simple and effective.  

Questions:
  • Is there a reason for the color choice? 
  • Why isn't there an integral navigation system?
  • What tests did were used for this and how were they implemented?
  • I originally started the process on my phone, didn't finish, and ended up completing it on my laptop.  Something I noticed throughout was that it looked as if it had been designed for mobile use.  Was it?
  • Is there anything you would do differently in designing this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Redesigning the FitBit app

Metrics Versus Experience

Glossary of UX terms [ongoing]